Neufchateau is one of the municipalities that is part of the Great Forest of Anlier.
This Ardennes territory will offer you several activities that will suit all of you.
The Lake Valley, the tourist center of Neufchâteau. It is possible to walk around the lake and it is also a starting point for several walks. You will find a Vita parcour, minigolf, playground, ...
- Marked circuits for families, casual or confirmed walkers.
- Long distance tours, the Belgian Luxembourg tour (GR151) leaves from Neufchâteau.
- Thematic tours.
- 5 mountain bike trails are marked on the territory of Neufchateau with a total of more than 181 km of discoveries through woods and fields.
- 3 circuits with 3 levels of difficulty to do preferably in VTC. These courses take you to the heart of the Ardennes villages to discover its natural and built heritage. You will also be able to admire exceptional panoramas by catching your breath at the top of the hills.
Equestrian and donkey rides in several specialized centers
- Possibility of night fishing with carp at Lake Neufchateau.